- 1½ tablespoon Full Circle Market Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Full Circle Market Organic Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Full Circle Market Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon onion salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Full Circle Market Organic Cayenne Pepper
- 4 Full Circle Market Thin Sliced Chicken Breast Fillets, cut in half
- 8 slider mini buns
- 8 small leaves Full Circle Market Organic Romaine Lettuce
- 8 thin Full Circle Market Organic Red Onion slices
- 1/3 cup Full Circle Market Smokey Organic Barbeque Sauce
Combine brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, onion salt and pepper, sprinkle over chicken on all sides. Let stand while preheating grill or broiler. Grill or broil chicken 4-inches from heat about 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Place romaine leaves and red onion on bottom halves of buns, place chicken over romaine and drizzle with sauce. Cover with bun tops. 8 appetizer servings.
See More Appetizers
Stay In Touch
Get trendy ideas and insights for better living through articles, recipes, product, recomendations and more.[mc4wp_form id="4032"]